Thought I’d check in on my progress or lack of progress on my 100 Day Goals.
First a reminder of what they are:
1) Write 200,000 words.
2) Train for a half marathon.
3) Lose 25 pounds.
4) Meet new people.
5) Do things that make me happy
And here I am 9 days in:
1) I’ve only got about 3000 words typed up. (gulp!) Getting started on this new book has proven challenging.
2) Half marathon training starts in a couple of weeks. I’m flip-flopping every day (hell, every hour) on whether to do this, but I’m still running three times per week.
3) I’ve lost a whopping pound. (not that I made much effort, I’m distracted by so much else that’s going on)
4) I met someone new at yesterday’s running group. Nice lady. That counts, right?
5) I took pictures of rainbows. I tried to take pictures of hummingbirds. I planted my tomato seedlings. (the cucumbers did nothing, so I’m trying them again) I watched a movie without doing anything else at the same time. (Okay, this isn’t an impressive list, but they’re baby steps.)
Okay, time to refocus on my goals and get to work. What are you striving toward?