The lovely (aka devious) Lindsay Currie has cursed….I mean “graciously bestowed” the Versatile Blogger award on me, which means I need to post a list of seven things about myself. Since I’m looking for ANY reason to avoid writing the next scene in my book, I’m obliging her.
1) I’d like to be a dog trainer…if only more than half the job wasn’t about training dog owners.
2) I drink too much coffee. (NOT that Starbucks…or Starbucks wanna-be crap)
3) I stopped reading Stephen King after “IT” because I started sleepwalking as a result of reading that book, which is quite sad considering I’d been a massive King fan before that.
4) I use the word “sidle” too often in my books. I’m not sure why it’s one of my favorite overused words, but it is!
5) I’ve completed two half marathons…not because I’m a fitness fanatic (I’m SOOOO not) but because I’m ridiculously stubborn. It’s the same trait that helps me to finish writing novels. 🙂
6) I think most dishes could be improved with the addition of cheese or capers…or both. (and if that doesn’t work, serving a decent cup of coffee alongside is enough to make up for the shortcomings of a meal)
7) I fall in love…often. I always end up infatuated with at least one of my male characters (doesn’t matter if he’s straight or gay, I just fall head over heels).