Since I launched PROGRESS, NOT PERFECTION on Monday, I thought Wednesdays would be a good time to see how everyone’s doing with their goals for the week.
Here are my goals and my progress so far:
– complete a 10-12 mile training walk/run
Did 10 miles on Monday. A heat advisory went into effect at 10 am and there were air quality warnings, so I was pleased with doing 10 miles. I probably could have pushed it to twelve, but I didn’t want to be dead for the rest of the day.
– to critique a novella for one of my ever-patient critique partners
Started it! It’s taking me longer than expected, but I’m getting there!
– blog at least three times this week
Making progress obviously, lol.
– write a minimum of 15,000 words of fiction
I’m behind. I’ve only written 3200 words…but there’s plenty of time to catch up.
– try a new vegetarian recipe
found the recipe I want to try, but haven’t made it yet.
– visit with friends (sad, that’s a goal, isn’t it?)
Met former Killer Chick Jennifer Hillier on Monday. Off to meet with another pal today. Plan to see current Killer Chick Jennifer Colgan tomorrow!
Your turn: Are you making progress this week? If not, what’s holding you back?