Can you believe we’re already a month into 2011???
As promised, since it’s the first Wednesday of the month, I’m reporting on my progress (or lack of progress) toward achieving the goals I’ve set for this year. I hope you’ll do the same!
My goals for 2011 include:
– Submit another novel to my editor — still polishing it
– Finish the two novels I started last year — haven’t touched ’em
– Finish the novel, I keep promising my husband. — haven’t even thought about it
– Market THE FIRST VICTIM…tentative release date 6/13/11! — working on this, have started to set up some tentative dates for a blog tour and have started building a website (I have zero talent in this area and even less interest so it’s frustrating to say the least)
– Blog 3x per week (at Killer Chicks on Mondays, and here Wednesdays and Fridays) — did it for January!
– Draw something every day — uggghhh…failed miserably…didn’t enjoy it at all…
– Walk a minimum of one mile per day — I missed this past Saturday (boo hoo! poor time management) but walked 55 miles this month, so all in all, pretty successful
– Complete a half marathon — decided to train for a Fall half in the hopes that if I go REALLY slowly I won’t injure myself yet again
– Report my progress on these goals the first Wednesday of every month — here I am!
Your turn: how are you doing in terms of achieving your goals/resolutions?
***If your resolutions include read more books, scribble in journals, or eat candy, be sure to check out the contest Lindsay N. Currie is running on her blog!