I’ve got a list of things I wanted to tell you about and although I tried, I couldn’t weave them into a coherent post. Hence “post”pourri!
1) I want to know how you’re doing with your goals/resolutions/wishes as we trudge through this second week of January, so pls leave a comment and let me know!
2) JT Ellison posted her annual review on Murderati last week As always, that she’s able to keep track of such things, blew my mind. I’m going to try something similar (tho not as involved) and once I’ve got it going for a bit, I’ll let you know how it works out.
3) I’m doing well on most of my goals, but I did forget to draw something twice already. I’ve got to figure out how to make it more of a habit. Maybe I’ll try to pair it up with something I already do…. Any suggestions?
4) THE FIRST VICTIM has moved on to my copy editor! Another rung of the ladder climbed.
5) I’ve started a self-editing course. It’s even more challenging than I expected. I understand more than ever why I’ve put off doing it. What sorts of things do YOU tend to put off?
6) We’re running an interview with romance novelist Kate Perry on Killer Chicks this week. The first part ran yesterday and the second part will be posted tomorrow. Check it out.
Don’t forget to come back here Friday when we’ll talk about books, food, and entertainment!